Important scheduling information, you must book an appointment for vaccination. Your second vaccination (if required) will be scheduled at the time you receive your first dose. Your appointment will take approximately 30 minutes, which includes a mandatory 15-minute observation period. Do not book an appointment if you have received any other vaccine within the last 14 days. Contact your Primary Care Provider prior to your appointment if you have concerns about the vaccine.
- BRHC Accepts major insurance carriers, Self-pay or uninsured. BRHC offers services to all, regardless of patients ability to pay. Please see Insurance tab for list of most top insurance accepted
- Do not book an appointment if you have received any other vaccine within the last 14 days
- Once you have complete online appointment booking you will see a message- your booking has been confirmed
- Online booking is patients & non-patients of BRHC/Ellsworth
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to this appointment to complete consent forms
- What to bring to your appointment, Drivers License, Signed Consent Form Insurance card
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plans
- Humana Care Plan
- United Health
Covid Vaccine- This online booking only reflects our current Covid Vaccine Clinic available days and times. BRHC is open Monday thru Friday & Saturday for Walk-in-Care.
- 110 BROADWAY, BUCKSPORT, ME 04416 Get Directions
Check In Online
What time of day