If you do not see any available appointments, please check back tomorrow.
- If you received monoclonal antibodies or convalescent plasma as part of COVID-19 treatment, you should defer the vaccine for at least 90 days after treatment.
- Please do not book an appointment if you have an allergy to polysorbate, which is found in some vaccines, film coated tablets, and intravenous steroids.
- Please do not book an appointment if you have received any other immunization within the last 14 days
- Vaccine is available to individuals 12 years of age or older on Tuesdays
- Vaccine is available to individuals 18 years-of-age or older on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
- Not Applicable
- 56720 CALUMET AVE, CALUMET, MI 49913 Get Directions
Check In Online
What time of day