Upper Great Lakes Family Health Centers will be offering COVID-19 vaccinations to ALL individuals 18 years-of-age and older. If you do not see any available appointments, please check back tomorrow
- If you received monoclonal antibodies or convalescent plasma as part of COVID-19 treatment, you should defer the vaccine for at least 90 days after treatment.
- Please do not book an appointment if you have an allergy to polysorbate, which is found in some vaccines, film coated tablets, and intravenous steroids.
- Please do not book an appointment if you have previously been vaccinated for COVID-1
- Please do not book an appointment if you have received any other immunization within the last 14 days
- Vaccines are available to individuals 18 years-of-age or older
- Not Applicable
- 56720 CALUMET AVE, CALUMET, MI 49913 Get Directions
Check In Online
What time of day