Michigan Technological University is partnering with Upper Great Lakes Family Health Center to provide vaccine clinics for MTU students. The clinics will take place April 20-22, 2021 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. each day in the Student Development Complex (SDC) varsity gym. Please schedule your appointment as soon as possible using the scheduling platform on this webpage. Questions should be directed to the MTU Flex Task Force at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are immunocompromised, please talk to your healthcare provider before receiving the COVID-19 vaccine
- If you received monoclonal antibodies or convalescent plasma as part of COVID-19 treatment, you should defer the vaccine for at least 90 days after treatment.
- Please do not book an appointment if you have an allergy to polysorbate, which is found in some vaccines, film coated tablets, and intravenous steroids.
- Please do not book an appointment if you have previously been vaccinated for COVID-19
- Please do not book an appointment if you have received any other immunization within the last 14 days
- Vaccines are available to individuals 18 years-of-age or older
- Not Applicable
Covid Vaccine-Michigan Tech University SDC Varsity Wood Gym
- 600 MacInnes Dr., Houghton, MI 49931 Get Directions
Check In Online
What time of day