The COVID vaccine will be provided regardless of ability to pay. Medicare, Medicaid, CHP+ and private insurance will cover the cost of COVID-19 vaccine; please bring your insurance card to your appointment. There will be no charge for the uninsured.
- COVID-19 vaccine appointments are 20 minutes long and patients are required to wait inside the clinic during the observation period after receiving the vaccine.
- Every effort should be made to make your scheduled vaccine appointment. Once a vaccine vial is opened, it must be used the same day. If you need to cancel your appointment, please call our clinic or cancel via your myClinicOnline account.
- If we do not have enough scheduled appointments to administer vaccines, you will be contacted and your appointment will be rescheduled.
- Northwest Colorado Health is currently providing the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine. Patients must be 18 or over to receive this vaccine.
- Patients must sign a consent form for both 1st and 2nd doses of the vaccine at the time of their appointment.
- Patients should wear clothing that allows easy access to their upper arm, a few inches below the shoulder.
- The CDC requests that patients report any vaccine side affects at https://vsafe.cdc.gov/en/
- The Moderna COVID-19 vaccine requires 2 doses, 28 days apart.
- When you come in for your first vaccine appointment, you will be required to schedule your second vaccine appointment.
- Allied Insurance Group
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Assurant Healthcare
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Golden Rule Insurance Company
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HMA (Health Management Associates)
- Kaiser Permanente (KPIC)
- Mutual of Omaha
- United Healthcare
Northwest Colorado Health - Steamboat Springs Clinic
- 940 Central Park Dr., Suite 101, Steamboat Springs, CO 80487 Obtener las direcciones
Registrate en linea
Motivo de la cita
Día de la cita
A que hora del dia