Ryan Kim, N.P.
NP, Nurse Practitioner - Family
About Ryan Kim, N.P.
Ryan Kim is a board-certified nurse practitioner specializing in family practice. He completed his Bachelor of Science in Nursing at Governors State University, in University Park, Illinois and then earned his Master of Science at Governors State University. He holds national board certification through the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) as a family nurse practitioner. As a nurse, he has worked in emergency health and medical-surgical departments.
- Governers State, 2018
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Advocate Health Care Plan
- Aetna Health Plans
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield - Illinois
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield - Michigan
- Coventry Health Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care Network)
- Medicaid Medicare Dual Eligible
- Public Aid (Illinois Medicaid)
- UnitedHealthOne (All Savers Insurance)
- CMS Medicare
- Humana Medicare Advantage
- United Health