About Ahmed Chatila
Dr. Chatila completed his Pediatrics residency at State University of New York in 1991. He has completed multiple fellowships including Pediatric Pulmonary at State University in 1994, Pediatric Intensive Care at New England Medical Center in Boston in 1995, and Pediatric and Neonatal Intensive Care at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston in 1995. Dr. Chatila is double board certified, in Pediatrics and in Pediatric Pulmonology. He is also certified in Pediatric Fiberoptic Bronchoscopy.
- American University, 1988
- OSF Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Advocate Christ/Hope Children's Hospital
- Lurie Children's Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- United Healthcare