About Bradley Shepherd
After receiving his medical degree from the Medical College of Georgia in Augusta, he completed his internal medicine residency and fellowship in gastroenterology at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, Tennessee. In addition, he also completed a second fellowship in advanced and therapeutic endoscopy at Vanderbilt, where he became proficient in ERCP, EUS, and other advanced endoscopic procedures. During that time he served as a clinical instructor for the university.
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center (Advanced Fellowship), 2011
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center (Fellowship), 2010
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center (Residency), 2007
- Medical College of Georgia, 2004
- Georgia Institute of Technology, 1999
- No Info Available