About Jawad Ilyas
Dr. Ilyas is board certified in gastroenterology and transplant hepatology. He has received specialized training in management of complex liver problems including viral hepatitis, metabolic, genetic and autoimmune liver diseases. He has expertise in management of pre- and post-liver transplant patients. He is fluent in Urdu and joined Atlanta Gastroenterology Associates in 2015.
- Baylor College of Medicine (Advanced Fellowship), 2014
- Baylor College of Medicine (Fellowship), 2011
- Hurley Medical Center/Michigan State University (Residency), 2008
- Hurley Medical Center/Michigan State University (Internship), 2008
- Allama Iqbal Medical College and University of Health Sciences, 2000
- No Info Available