About Jon Trankina
Dr. Trankina has been in private practice in the Atlanta area since 1993. He is a member of several professional organizations including the American Gastroenterological Association, the American College of Gastroenterology, and the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. In addition to general gastroenterology, Dr. Trankina has a special interest in the diagnosis and treatment of IBS and GERD.
- Medical University of South Carolina (Fellowship), 1993
- Medical University of South Carolina (Fellowship), 1912
- Emory University affiliated hospitals (Residency), 1989
- Emory University affiliated hospitals (Intership), 1987
- Emory University School of Medicine, 1986
- No Info Available