About Marc Sonenshine
Dr. Sonenshine is a member of the American College of Gastroenterology, the American Gastroenterological Association, the American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, the Crohns and Colitis Foundation of America, and the American Medical Association. His special interests include inflammatory bowel disease, prevention of gastrointestinal malignancy through cost-effective screening, and management of chronic liver disease.
- University of Georgia (MBA), 2012
- Emory University (Fellowship), 2012
- Johns Hopkins Hospital (Residency, 2009
- Johns Hopkins Hospital (Internship), 2009
- Medical College of Georgia, 2006
- No Info Available