About Michael LeVine
Dr. LeVine has practiced in the Marietta area since 1975, serving in several leadership roles with local hospitals, including Chief of Staff and Chief of Medicine at Wellstar Windy Hill Hospital and Chairman of the Board of Wellstar Hospital. During his career, Dr. LeVine has been actively involved in clinical research, serving as principal investigator for more than 40 studies covering every facet of gastroenterological diseases.
- Bethesda Naval Hospital (Fellowship), 1974
- George Washington University Hospital (Fellowship), 1973
- George Washington University Hospital (Residency), 1972
- Emory University Hospitals (Residency), 1970
- Ohio State University, 1968
- No Info Available