About Mirza Kajani
Prior to joining Atlanta Gastro in 2015, Dr. Kajani was in private practice in Newnan, Georgia, for nearly 25 years. During that time he served as a member of the Board of Trustees for Emory Peachtree Hospital and the Peer Review Committee at Piedmont Newnan Hospital. In addition to treating all types of gastrointestinal disorders, Dr. Kajani is particularly interested in diseases affecting the colon including screening for colon cancer.
- University of Pittsburgh in Pennsylvania (Fellowship), 1989
- Cook County Hospital (Residency), 1987
- Cook County Hospital (Internship), 1987
- Osmania University Hospital (Internship), 1982
- Osmania University Hospital, 1980
- No Info Available