About Nitin Gupta
In addition to general gastroenterology, Dr. Gupta is a specialist in inflammatory bowel disease (Crohns disease, ulcerative colitis, and microscopic colitis). He actively conducts scientific research focused on advancements in diagnostic testing and clinical trials with new drug therapies. When he is not treating patients, he spends time educating practitioners throughout the country on the various treatment nuances of Crohns disease and ulcerative colitis.
- Harvard Medical School and Massachusetts General Hospital (Fellowship), 2013
- Boston Childrens Hospital (Fellowship), 2013
- Washington University (Residency), 2010
- Washington University (Internship), 2008
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, 2007
- No Info Available